Sunday, February 04, 2007

New layout for class.

Tonight, after a good nine hours of Capstone and then a slight break to leave the lab to catch the second half of tonights very lame Superbowl that had a few commercials YouTube Superbowl Commercials, I was finally able to get some hardcore work done on my blogger. I am happy with the results so far. This is only my second project in CSS, but I found it pretty simple to use. I do not consider myself finished with the layout because it still needs some tweaks.

For my podcast, I subscribed to a video podcast, because I figured it was more appropriate for my current situation. If I have a screen, why not use it. I subscribed, using Google Reader, to a video podcast at MLB.com that provides reports about incoming rookies. This is good for fantasy baseball.

I will write more later on...

Talk to you bright and early... MUNCHKIN'S ANYONE?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home